"A Public Service" - Tim Schwartz - Book on Disclosure and Anonymity

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 09:44:07 PST 2019

https://publicservice.guide/
https://twitter.com/timatron

"
Tim Schwartz here. I’m a digital security educator,
co-organizer @ LA Cryptoparty https://crypto.la/ .
Over the last three years, I have been researching and writing a book
on how people can safely disclose information to the press, lawyers,
and the public – all while maintaining their anonymity. I interviewed
many individuals for this book including folks from the Freedom of the
Press Foundation, NSA whistleblowers, security experts, and
whistleblower lawyers. I wrote A Public Service to give folks a better
chance at disclosing information without being retaliated against or
having their lives ruined.
"