Guerilla Open Access Manifesto

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:53:50 PST 2019

>> and tell us how you get personal computers so you can type your
>> message, genius...
>
> 	Whether a free market produces computers or not is irrelevant.

...not if you want to reply to this discussion.

> 	You're not even articulating your fallacy correctly. You want to somehow
> invalidate what I say because I'm using your piece of shit, backdoored
> computer to 'type it'. But that reasoning is flawed. Look see, I can use
> your computers to call you a fascist. Uh oh.

But you wouldn't even get a voice if the computer didn't exist.

>> > 	the problem is you linking those things with corporatism and its
>> > products.
>>
>> Computers came from corporations.  I didn't make the link.

> 	Computers were 	mostly developed in the fascist american cesspool. At the
> same time, you asked how 'we' could have computers absent fascism and I
> answered.

]>> >> Americunt denier:  benefits from the history of America but wants to

>> > 	how exactly do I benefit from the 'history of america'.
>>
>> By occupying the land of the American Indian which was gained through
>> conquest (roughly involving murder and theft).
>

> 	I didn't invade the plot of land where I live.

No, the federal government did it for you.  Badabing!

> And I don't 'own' any of the
> stolen farmland.

But you probably use US currency, yes?  Or have you moved to an
enlightened gift and barter society?

> Also, I'd love to see the local government shred to
> pieces...and I certainly wouldn't be worried if the fake property titles
> they enforce were gutted.

Wouldn't do much to rectify history, though.  Alas, it does take work and risk.

>> By using computers
>> which came from corporations and the internet which came from the Dept
>> of Defense.
>
> 	Just like I'd use a gun taken from an americunt soldier to blow up his
> head.

Yes, but would you then depend on it for your food, too?

>> Do keep up the good fight, but be sane about it (not delusional), 'kay
>> brah?  I mean, you could conceivably use JUNKED computers
>
> 	...what difference would that make? You'd still make the same idiotic
> remark. "Hey you typed it on a computer!"

No, I understand your point:  that you can use the tools of the system
against the system.

But one MUST be honest with oneself, lest one turn into an americunt
bastard, mustn't one?  I mean one act of righteousness (taking the
computer from the system) does not eradicate 10 years of bourgie
americunt behaviors (now watching netflix like a muthafucka).

Cheerios!

\0xD