Guerilla Open Access Manifesto

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 10 18:39:07 PST 2019

On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 20:05:54 -0600
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 	of course I can imagine an actual free market with money, natural law and
> > 'self-interest'(a vague concept anyway)
>
> and tell us how you get personal computers so you can type your
> message, genius...

	Whether a free market produces computers or not is irrelevant.

	You're not even articulating your fallacy correctly. You want to somehow invalidate what I say because I'm using your piece of shit, backdoored computer to 'type it'. But that reasoning is flawed. Look see, I can use your computers to call you a fascist. Uh oh.

> > 	the problem is you linking those things with corporatism and its products.
>
> Computers came from corporations.  I didn't make the link.

	Computers were 	mostly developed in the fascist american cesspool. At the same time, you asked how 'we' could have computers absent fascism and I answered.

	Here's another thing though. I'd rather have freedom instead of your backdoored computers. You see, I'm not the jews at google who use computers to enslave humanity. The benefit I derive from them is a lot less valuable than freedom.

> >> Americunt denier:  benefits from the history of America but wants to
> >> wash his hands of ALL KARMA of it.
> >
> > 	how exactly do I benefit from the 'history of america'.
>
> By occupying the land of the American Indian which was gained through
> conquest (roughly involving murder and theft).

	I didn't invade the plot of land where I live. And I don't 'own' any of the stolen farmland. Also, I'd love to see the local government shred to pieces...and I certainly wouldn't be worried if the fake property titles they enforce were gutted.

> By using computers
> which came from corporations and the internet which came from the Dept
> of Defense.

	Just like I'd use a gun taken from an americunt soldier to blow up his head.

> Do keep up the good fight, but be sane about it (not delusional), 'kay
> brah?  I mean, you could conceivably use JUNKED computers

	...what difference would that make? You'd still make the same idiotic remark. "Hey you typed it on a computer!"