Guerilla Open Access Manifesto

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:05:54 PST 2019

> 	of course I can imagine an actual free market with money, natural law and
> 'self-interest'(a vague concept anyway)

and tell us how you get personal computers so you can type your
message, genius...

> 	the problem is you linking those things with corporatism and its products.

Computers came from corporations.  I didn't make the link.

>> Americunt denier:  benefits from the history of America but wants to
>> wash his hands of ALL KARMA of it.
>
> 	how exactly do I benefit from the 'history of america'.

By occupying the land of the American Indian which was gained through
conquest (roughly involving murder and theft).  By using computers
which came from corporations and the internet which came from the Dept
of Defense.

Do keep up the good fight, but be sane about it (not delusional), 'kay
brah?  I mean, you could conceivably use JUNKED computers and steal
your access to the internet, while moored off away from shore (where
you grow your food hydroponically).... that would get you free of
greater than 50% of the karma....

jeez

\0xD