Groyper war - Crenshaw implodes :D - Re: AA: Sebastian Gorka is/was supporter of Jobbik, "which is more or less a Nazi organization." - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Nov 6 18:21:33 PST 2019

Just in case the implosion weren't so obvious, Crenshaw ended up in a
Twatter twat spat with Paul Joseph "Muh Principles" Watson, and all
but buried himself:

  Innocent groyp questioner:

  I want to thank you for your distinguished service to this country.

  Congressman, just this year, after a 2017 version of the law was
  blocked by a federal judge, Texas passed a law that still requires
  certain contractors to sign a pledge that they will not boycott
  Israel. The state of Florida has also passed a law outlawing the
  mere criticism of Israel. Representative Crenshaw, on May 9th of
  this year, similar legislation was even attempted at the federal
  level, when the House Appropriations Committee sought to amend a
  routine government funding bill, to allow federal agency to compel
  contractors to promise not to boycott Israel as a requirement of
  maintaining their relationship with the US government. Congressman,
  despite our unique and historic alliance, these laws are obvious,
  flagrant violations of the First Amendment and free speech.

  Given that when you entered office you swore to protect and defend
  the Constitution of the United States, my question is this: will
  you honor your oath, and denounce these laws here now and forever,
  or do you agree with Governor DeSantis and Governor Abbot that the
  First Amendment should only apply to Americans who support Israel?

  Crenshaw in evident shame:

  You’re advocating for the First Amendment – no, you’re cloaking
  yourself in the First Amendment [questioner protests, is spoken
  over]. I will presume your intentions. I will. Cuz I know who you
  guys are. And here’s the problem with the BDS thing. When you
  create a movement to boycott and divest and sanction the one Jewish
  state, just because they are the one Jewish state, there is a deep
  problem with that. That is anti-Semitism manifesting.

  PJW FTW:

  Congressman Dan Crenshaw suggested that criticism of Israel should
  not be protected under the First Amendment during an event last
  night.https://t.co/hhs45atdUe
  — Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) November 5, 2019

  The question was focused around the 1st Amendment & included the
  issue of Florida passing a law that outlawed criticism of Israel
  within the education system.

  Your immediate response was not to defend the sanctity of the 1st
  Amendment, but to call the questioner an anti-Semite.
  https://t.co/0E860MSoWs
  — Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) November 6, 2019

  I’m no fan of BDS or people who obsess all day about Israel, but
  the optics looked pretty bad, as did your security kicking out kids
  for their opinions during last night’s event.
  — Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) November 6, 2019

  Other responses:

  "The state of Florida has also passed a law that outlawed the mere
  criticism of Israel."
  "Will you honor your oath and denounce these laws, or do you
  believe the first amendment should only apply to Americans who
  support Israel?" https://t.co/9zkKJRG4aE
  — GabTrends.com (@getongab) November 6, 2019

[ouchie]

  Crenshaw Dancing Around the Foreign Aid to Israel question like an
  Israeli on a Rooftop in NYC
  — Based Civil Engineer 🇺🇸😷 (@Based_Engineer) November 6, 2019

[oooh! ouchie douchie!]