Groyper war - Crenshaw implodes :D - Re: AA: Sebastian Gorka is/was supporter of Jobbik, "which is more or less a Nazi organization." - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Nov 6 17:08:21 PST 2019

Dan "Cyclops" Crenshaw just got Groyped and lost his mojo cool (what
do we expect from a non goy?).

  "You’re seeing the fringe on the right that we do not associate
  ourselves with… what was the n-word? Nick Fuentes? Is that the
  n-word? Nick Fuentes? That’s their leader. That’s these guys’
  leader. Nick Fuentes is a Holocaust denier. That is not something
  we associate with in the conservative movement."

Orly, Crenshaw?

It's all Hitler, Holocausts and Denyers?

Literally wow!

Our Groyps (TM)(C)(R)(MUFFAS) are pure bread final solution
bloodhounds on the trail of fake news fake conservatives now trying
desperately to Shut It All Down:

  - Zero filming allowed (although some are getting some snippets in
    on their mobile phones).

  - Everyone who lines up, who wears a Christian cross, is ejected
    from the line and may not ask a question.

  - Dismissal and condemnation on "undesirable questions" - e.g. "Oh,
    that's just Nick Fuentes and his Holocaust Deniers" etc

The "Think Pad - Update Services Association" is taking hit after hit
at this point, being pummelled into the mat with ... questions.

USS Liberty questions.

Conservative questions.

AIPAC our greatest ally questions.

  I've obtained exclusive footage of Congressman Dan Crenshaw's Q&A
  at UT Austin, courtesy of Marty ScorchedEarthse#6788 on discord.
  Groyper barely asks a question before the mic is taken away!
  Unbelievable. @NickJFuentes pic.twitter.com/Ao8BAExMzm
  — Nighthawk (@NeoNighthawk) November 6, 2019

And the "liberal" lefty liber-tards dressed in conservative clothing
(TP-USA) are cryumbling, one after another, with Crenshaw nearly down
for the count.  A decent groypin' start to take down a sitting Jew
billionaire funded USA congressman.

Heh hey!  Groyp on muh grits :D

  Groyper War: Dan Crenshaw Defames Groyper General Nick Fuentes at
  UT Austin, Bans Christians From Asking Questions
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/groyper-war-dan-crenshaw-aint-got-nothing-at-ut-austin-defames-groyper-general-nick-fuentes/