Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 6 17:58:26 PST 2019

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 19:36:49 -0600
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's right, so why did StackExchange become a CHURCH for the
> orthodoxy?

	Hehe. What else did you expect. The only half interesting question is, how would stack exchange NOT become a propaganda outlet. Do you have to sign the pledge of alliance to feminazim to join already?

> Mother fuckers won't let me post alternative theories,
> unless they've been vetted by some publishing magnate or such.

	Where do you think you're living? You're living in John's little 'progressive' world, where children learn what an amazin genius einstein was, while they are mentally raped in public schools. Hell, otherwise we'd have CHAOS 'N ANARCHY.

	poor little joos.

> Thank you for letting me address you as "buttfucks", because I'm sure
> I know more than the orthodoxy at this point, and I've been fucking
> ripped open two new assholes during the process.  I'm not even
> kidding.
>
> Marxos

ps: yes, physics is just events in Three Spatial Dimentions and Time. No Time and Space? No physics and no nothing then.