Scientists Accidentally Recreate Big Bang Detonation in the Lab

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 17:36:49 PST 2019

>> 	We exist in 3D space. Stuff is allegedly moving. So WHERE did the
>> movenment start.

There's a problem there:  "we exist in 3d space".  Do we?  What
happens if we close our eyes?  What if we're under water with our eyes
closed?  Is the 3d space above the water in the same space as the
water?  What happens to that space if we're buried in dirt and there
are no observers to our burial?

> A second problem is that by stroke of pure luck, our particular
> galaxy happens to be pretty well "central" or at least "nowhere near
> any edge of this grand universe";

Since consciousness is the only real explanation for space (I mean why
else would space exist, buttfucks?  It has an order, which has NO
explanation at all in a *disordered* universe), it's probably the
center.  Other galaxies are probably scant reflections of our own as
seen from a different set of parameters of approximately 16-20
dimensions.

>   - in other words, at least visibly ("within our light cone",
>     another theory), we're back to cosmic "we're at the centre of the
>     universe" old Jewish/Christianity beliefs, and attempting to
>     explain reality around this belief.

Fuck light cones and Hawking's bullshit.

> That's why they're called theories, models, or posulates, not facts.

That's right, so why did StackExchange become a CHURCH for the
orthodoxy?  Mother fuckers won't let me post alternative theories,
unless they've been vetted by some publishing magnate or such.

Thank you for letting me address you as "buttfucks", because I'm sure
I know more than the orthodoxy at this point, and I've been fucking
ripped open two new assholes during the process.  I'm not even
kidding.

Marxos