OFFTOPIC: physics question

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri May 17 15:34:24 PDT 2019

On Fri, 17 May 2019 13:52:01 -0700
Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:

-
> elementary school lunch table shit ("How do I know you see green when I
> see green?")

	do you think that's a trivial question with some 'scientific' trivial answer?

> just with bigger words and longer sentences, while everyone
> else suffers, does the jaw-flappers' unpaid domestic labor,

	lolwut - the fuck is 'unpaid domestic labor' - do you mean stupid cunts who marry and then don't want to wash the dishes?

> disappears
> into ICE prisons,

	yeah that seems like a somewhat bigger problem than 'unpaid domestic labor'. But hey! never miss an oportunity to babble some feminazi propaganda...