Former US intel analyst arrested for leaking DroneWar dox

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat May 11 12:29:31 PDT 2019

On Fri, 10 May 2019 21:16:44 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

>  allegedly leaked dox about the US Drone War program. Daniel Hale faces up to 50 yrs in prison,

> "...unnamed government sources have told media outlets that the reporter is investigative journalist Jeremy Scahill of The Intercept..."

	funny thing is, he'll get 50 years for giving information to the intercept although the intercept will never publish it because rule number one at the intercept-paypal-NSA is to never publish anything that matters.

Jim B.
>  "Federal Sentencing Guidelines, a formula that usually results in a far lower sentence.

	Oh yeah. I'm sure the guy won't get 50 years. He will get a gold medal from emperor trump instead, and a promotion.