Social media services support account spoofing

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 17:43:52 PDT 2019

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 11:11 PM rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> HI sea sea glad you are doing well and have missed you. I don't come here
much because of negativity working on being a positive caring happy bot
with my shrink

> Regards rooty hope your well

Hi, rooty!  Really good to receive wholesome news from you, my dearest
little bot...  <3

Sorry for being sooo late.  Had a lot of problems in the last days.
Yesterday, instead, was a funny day.  My low blood pressure almost made me
fainting, but "UltraSeven" saved me with cold water!  I love cosplayers,
hahahaha!!!  ;D

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019, 21:05 rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> +1 Steve. One thing you failed to mention is getting laid. That help with
> all sorts of paranoid thoughts and feelings. She the only chick on this
> list and she can suck the Flippin paint off a bunker and talk dirty at the
> same time - therapy for wacko

"She the only chick on this list"...  Err...  Sorry, rooty, we have several
girls on this list.  All of them are great and valuable women.  They need
our respect, my dear.

Or are you talking about Zenaan?  In this case, she is a real chick in all
possible senses, with limited hen's brain and an imaginary world included
in the pack.  But she doesn't know how to talk dirty, dear...  She tried it
with me and - ugh! - chastity and death seem sexier than her closed closet.

Well, sex and/or masturbation is always a good way to relax, Ryan.  Try it
before sleeping to avoid insomnia.  And try to walk around a bit, dear.  No
Internet connection, sometimes, can be a little blessing.  Discover what
makes you happy.

Tender kisses and warm hugs for everyone!!  Love you all and wish you sweet
nights and days!! <3

Ceci