Google bias exposed...

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 15:20:39 PDT 2019

Sure looks like you are defending Google now.
Old saying from a 1970 poster:"If it's the truth, what does it matter who said it?"
These days, any given story gets re-covered by a spectrum of news outlets.  If you are dissatisfied with one, you may look for others...Ooops!  Until Google itself starts censoring some, even many sources.   Why would Google do that, you ask?  Its because people like you say,
"  woa fascist trumpist garbage from the daily fail. Now, that's really unbiased eh"
Which means that you won't be able to find any sources, unless YOU happen to agree with Google's idea of a good source.
Will you be able to detect the irony???
         Jim Bell

  On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 12:37, Punk<punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:   On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 19:01:37 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Undercover video shows Google exec warning over 'next Trump situation' https://mol.im/a/7178881 via http://dailym.ai/android

    woa fascist trumpist garbage from the daily fail. Now, that's really unbiased eh. Do you happen to have a link to a less biased source or...?

> ------------------Jim Bell's comments follow.
> A few days ago, I pointed out that it's time for a 'bias-detector' to monitor search engines for biases inserted by their owners/operators.  I didn't mean to suggest that this would be easy.

    and I pointed out that a machine can't do that. I guess you ingored it because it doesn't  match your fanasies about fascist technology creating a 'libertarian' utopia. You might be 'biased' towards technocracy eh?

> But as this new story makes clear, this kind of monitoring is not merely theoretically needed, but is clearly important given the admissions of this biased fool.

> The main impediment is trying to motivate skilled people to both write the programming,

    how exactly do you think 'bias' is 'defined' and 'detected' ?