Google bias exposed...

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jun 27 12:38:23 PDT 2019

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 19:01:37 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Undercover video shows Google exec warning over 'next Trump situation' https://mol.im/a/7178881 via http://dailym.ai/android

	woa fascist trumpist garbage from the daily fail. Now, that's really unbiased eh. Do you happen to have a link to a less biased source or...?

> ------------------Jim Bell's comments follow.
> A few days ago, I pointed out that it's time for a 'bias-detector' to monitor search engines for biases inserted by their owners/operators.  I didn't mean to suggest that this would be easy.

	and I pointed out that a machine can't do that. I guess you ingored it because it doesn't  match your fanasies about fascist technology creating a 'libertarian' utopia. You might be 'biased' towards technocracy eh?

> But as this new story makes clear, this kind of monitoring is not merely theoretically needed, but is clearly important given the admissions of this biased fool.

> The main impediment is trying to motivate skilled people to both write the programming,

	how exactly do you think 'bias' is 'defined' and 'detected' ?