Alphabet Google bin/mean ^B memed - the Alt-right is right - (((Jews))) still controlling the narrative - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jun 25 18:38:25 PDT 2019

I meant to say (((communists))) are still controlling the narrative,
since everyone they don't like is Like Literally Shaking Hitler Like,
even other well known public (((communists))) like Ben Shapiro like.

For those who want a functional financial system, 'Member bury the Fed.

For everything else there's (admittedly lame) memes:

  Tube-a-holics d'rect:
  https://t.co/oreXXvksOH

  Google Ethics Team Busted Calling Prominent Conservative Jews
  "Nazis": Veritas
  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-25/google-ethics-team-busted-calling-prominent-conservative-jews-nazis-veritas

  Update:
        In light of @benshapiro @prageru @jordanbpeterson being
        called "nazis" in an internal @Google email, @RubinReport
        being targeted, and in light of @YouTube taking down the
        video (making the Google expose a bigger story) - the
        Internet responds with this must-watch meme video.
        https://pic.twitter.com/oreXXvksOH
            — James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) June 25, 2019
        https://t.co/oreXXvksOH

  In a second day of bombshells from James O'Keefe's Project Veritas,
  a leaked document reveals what appears to be members of Google's
  "transparency and ethics" group calling prominent Jewish
  conservatives Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager "Nazis," along with
  Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson, who is not Jewish.

  … "…if we understand that PragerU, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro et
  al are nazis using the dog whistles…" reads the email. "I don’t
  think correctly identifying far-right content is beyond our
  capabilities. But if it is, why not go with Meredith’s suggestion
  of disabling the suggestion feature?"
  …

For those who just can't get enough Nawtsees:

  Big Tech Mass-Recruiting Execs from Israeli Military Intelligence
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/big-tech-mass-recruiting-execs-from-israeli-military-intelligence/

  Irate Yidlet Ben Shapiro Angry That Trump Showed Restraint,
  Hasn’t Bombed Iran Yet
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/irate-yidlet-ben-shapiro-angry-that-trump-showed-restraint-hasnt-bombed-iran-yet/
    I haven't seen a Jew this mad since they found out they were not
    really going to get a free shower.
    …

  Study: People Who Spend More Time Outdoors are Happier
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/study-people-who-spend-more-time-outdoors-are-happier/

  But lighten up, it's not -all- Doom and Gloom
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/memetic-monday-moustachioed-malefaction/