Re: New York Post : It’s time for a federal civil rights intervention in Portland

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Jul 8 13:48:08 PDT 2019

On July 8, 2019 1:40:05 PM PDT, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>On Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:20:37 -0700
>Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>Ps. Most bankers, wall st or elsewhere, are ostensibly catholic
>
>	tell me razer, what % of bankers and other very high ranking fascists
>in the USA are jews?
>
>	what % of jews in hollywood, banking, 'journalism',
>NSA-contractors(google, facebook...) etc etc etc etc?  Why do you think
>the % is so very high?

For a start the NSA contracing biz is overwhemingly transgender moreso than jews. Snowden isnt either, either. Doesn't matter. The BANKERS worship money and power, and you know what that gets the according to theo roszak? Besides getting to double-bang Epstein's 11 year old girls? Life extension. They KNOW they're EVIL and they're afraid of death. Religion is simply a social networking vehicle to them.
Rr