New York Post : It’s time for a federal civil rights intervention in Portland

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jul 7 18:58:12 PDT 2019

On Sun, Jul 07, 2019 at 01:27:11PM -0700, Razer wrote:

> On July 6, 2019 10:38:29 PM PDT, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> >>https://nypost.com/2019/07/05/its-time-for-a-federal-civil-rights-intervention-in-portland/

> >causing
> >>
> >> It's proactive and patriotic to kill them BEFORE they become a
> >problem, so your question is moot.
> >

> >  Rayzer: Conservative preferences => fascist Nazi => kill them
> >          (literally) before they start the third reich.
>
> I have this hypothesis that informs me there's two types of
> people... pastoral folks who just want to live harmoniously and
> simply, and psycho-sociopaths.
>
> If the pastoral folks rose up and slaughtered the latter, they
> would be so much more likely to return to those peaceful ways after
> the slaughter than the latter, which never were, and never would be
> peaceful. HOPEFULLY it would drown that tendency in the shallow end
> of the gene pool, in the slime it oozed from.
> Rr

Yes, this is the well known Marxist "bolshevik solution", and the
outcome of implementing this mentality to its limit is seen in
numerous examples from Pol Pot to Mao.

Yes, about 2% (+/-) of the population, give or take, is reasonably
classified as psychotic/ sociopathic.

Just as about 2% +/- can reasonably be classified as "truly"
altruistic in their intentions and actions in the world.

The problem with the well known Marxist/ Jewish "final solution to
the sociopaths", is that anyone who implements such a "final
solution" is immediately indistinguishable from the "psychotic
sociopaths" they are literally killing.

The logic, at least superficially, sounds reasonable - even as Pol
Pot said, as "a social experiment".

The problem is that ultimately the tools of mass death and fear, far
from creating utopia, create or rather induce in the population, much
more fear, more cowering to external authority, more despotism,
destruction of loyalty and family/ tribal units which are the bedrock
of any stable nation.

And how do you know when "you got them all" (all the psychopaths that
is - all except for you of course since you and your co-horts are not
-really- psychopaths, you're just implementing a very logical plan to
rid the world of all the -other- psychopaths) - instead of wiping out
2% of the population, do you wipe out 4% or 10% "just to be sure" -
and then you're still not sure (of course) that there aren't a few
rogue psychopaths that escaped your killing machine! More fear, more
intent to wipe out "the last few remaining psychopaths" - and then
you gotta hit their supporters, the intellecutals who prop up those
particularly devious psychopaths who masquerade as normal people, and
of course we gotta stop their propaganda against our master plan
anyway, so hit all the universities, libraries and "elite brainy
people hide outs" just to make sure!

And the second tier, those in the next percentiles of the IQ bell
curve need to be wiped out too, since they're only "one step away"
from being competent intellectual propaganda outlets opposing our
master plan, our final solution, and some of them can figure out how
to work together to be fiendish in getting out there anti- final
solution propaganda, so perhaps add a few more percentile to the
ovens.

You know - just to be sure.

Remember the old USSR-era propaganda posters of the man pointing a
gun at a man pointing a gun at a man pointing a gun - and the one at
the back of the line is pictured as either Stalin or a stereotypical
Jew. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Create your world, but perhaps be careful what you wish for...