Re: New York Post : It’s time for a federal civil rights intervention in Portland

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jul 7 13:27:11 PDT 2019

On July 6, 2019 10:38:29 PM PDT, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>On Sat, Jul 06, 2019 at 10:20:46PM -0700, Razer wrote:
>>

>> On July 6, 2019 6:00:04 PM PDT, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >New York Post : It’s time for a federal civil rights intervention in
>> >Portland.
>>
>>https://nypost.com/2019/07/05/its-time-for-a-federal-civil-rights-intervention-in-portland/
>> >
>> >Jim Bell's comment:.  Are the "right wingers" actually the ones
>causing
>> >the problem in Portland???
>>
>> It's proactive and patriotic to kill them BEFORE they become a
>problem, so your question is moot.
>

>  Rayzer: Conservative preferences => fascist Nazi => kill them
>          (literally) before they start the third reich.

I have this hypothesis that informs me there's two types of people... pastoral folks who just want to live harmoniously and simply, and psycho-sociopaths.

If the pastoral folks rose up and slaughtered the latter, they would be so much more likely to return to those peaceful ways after the slaughter than the latter, which never were, and never would be peaceful. HOPEFULLY it would drown that tendency in the shallow end of the gene pool, in the slime it oozed from.
Rr
Sent from my Android dee-vice