Social media services support account spoofing

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 02:22:24 PDT 2019

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019, 00:30 Ryan Carboni <33389 at protonmail.com> wrote:

> >Well, sex and/or masturbation is always a good way to relax, Ryan.
>
> If your idea of a good joke is keeping a cup of water out of reach of a
> dying man or is in that category, then I suggest that you drop dead unless
> you can explain yourself better.

Hormones, Ryan.  Sex increases the production of oxytocin, endorphins,
dopamine, etc.  Sorry, is it so really hard to understand?  :(

Please, get a life and try to make it lovely, meaningful, and interesting.
Try to be happy.  And I do recommend some sex and/or masturbation.  Study
more about both subjects, instead of creating your own daily conspiracy
theories.

I do absolutely not care about "dropping dead", but it is not nice to wish
the death of someone who was trying to make you feeling better.
Sincerely?  You are already dead inside, with no music in your heart.

Take care and have a good life, please.  Living is always cool, very
curious, and interesting, even when it's a complete sh*t...  Learn to
appreciate it, dear.  Good days and nights...  <3