Hacker Culture, Education, Empowerment/Emancipation

Alexandre Garcia Aguado aleaguado at educahacker.cc
Tue Jan 29 08:52:25 PST 2019

Good Morning,

I'm Alex, from São Paulo - Brazil, teacher and part of some groups and
projects that aims to bring the hacker culture to the schools and
connect schools with the hacker communities...

Two years ago i started my phd work, trying to understand the relations
between hacker culture and an education to empowerment/emancipation.
Part of my efforts now is to better understand how the hacker culture
have been lived (and helped people) around the world and in the
different movements and communities. I really want to have a broader and
heterogeneous view about this ...

I know many of you have experienced in collectives and communities very
strong aspects of the hacker culture, so, i would like to ask your help,
if possible, sharing your experiences and opinions. We created a
questionnaire to try to capture these different views. The link is
http://educahacker.cc/survey/index.php/881144?lang=en ... It would be
great to have your perceptions!

For those who have some interest on this, ping us and let's be in touch!

Thank you so much!

Regards,

Alex

--
Alexandre Garcia Aguado
Instituto Federal de São Paulo / Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona