Kim Dotcom on Seth Rich's USB; USA: Whites not hate-filled enough for Dem program to succeed - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jan 26 16:44:41 PST 2019

** BREAKING: Kim Dotcom Tweets at Hannity: ‘Let's Talk About
Seth Rich ... And Put an End to Russiagate’
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=2cde919dd9&e=5110f4b440
by Michael Quinn
Sat, Jan 26, 2019
Kim Dotcom, the infamous entrepreneur and political activist, wants
to put an end to Russiagate.   He has been talking about Wikileaks
and Clinton since May 2015, which was a month before Donald Trump
even announced his presidential campaign:  Kim Dotcom: Julian Assange
Will Be Hillary Clinton’s Worst Nightmare in 2016

** Identity Stalinism: The Left's Incoherence Will Be Its Undoing
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=9b338d4254&e=5110f4b440
by Steve Sailer Taki's Magazine
Sat, Jan 26, 2019
The media’s latest Days of Rage, in which a white boy drove the
national press into a frenzy by smiling at the leftist Person of
Color banging a drum in his face, was like a greatest-hits collection
of my old observations. So I’m going to take a victory lap to review
how ideas I’ve been offering for years help explain much of the
latest elite fury.