Leaks: Dark Side Of The Kremlin - 108GB via DistributedDenialOfSecrets

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 22:20:23 PST 2019

https://archive.org/details/DarkSideOfTheKremlin

infohash:305a8569f0728290a171fb843a02c0cd21db9a97
infohash:fe604c9b2698dc48df9a35d31dab143c1f4eb277

:)

https://twitter.com/NatSecGeek

https://twitter.com/DDoSecrets
http://ddosecretspzwfy7.onion/

Distributed Denial of Secrets (“DDOS”) is a transparency collective,
aimed at enabling the free transmission of data in the public
interest. We aim to avoid any political, corporate or personal
leanings, and to act as a simple beacon of available information. As a
collective, we do not support any cause, idea or message beyond
ensuring that information is available to those who need it most - the
people.

While we are happy to serve as an index to data of all varities, all
much meet the following two criteria:

    Is the data of public interest?
    Can a prima facie case be made for the veracity of the contents?

Unless already public, or as authorized by our source, we do not
disclose the providing party of any received information, and we are
fully commited to ensuring their anonymity from all threats. We can
never advise on the perfect procedure for transferring data to us or
anyone else, but we can act as a shield for that process and share
advice from our experience. Often our role is to not just make data
available, but to act as a anonymity guard to pass data to journalists
and other figures best positioned to interrogate it.