USA: Longest Govt Shutdown Since Revolution, Theft Victims Save $Billions, TLS Down

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 21:14:26 PST 2019

On 1/17/19, Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cloudflare’s CEO told me he personally reached out to DOJ and NASA to sign
> them up for automatic certificate renewals. But the agencies can’t accept
> the offer, he said, because no one’s there to agree to Cloudflare’s ToS:
> https://twitter.com/b_fung/status/1085886749409079301

NASA doing science doesn't excuse theft to do it,
and given its tiny budget compared to military excess
or most any other large dept, any efficient private or
crowdfunded can replace NASA, to wit SpaceX.
Or at least cut and redirect all that excess and
power to something better than Murder.

And surely most of the millions of people convicted
every year of victimless "crimes" would all say
the DOJ can eat shit and stay down forever.

Cloudflare is also an arbitrarily censoring shit corp,
with panopticon powers, and some say questionable
links partnership with Gov's and TLA's.