The key ingredient to violence - the state - solution in action → Anarchism - was Re: [ANARCHY] Town posts armed guards to stop contraband entry

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jan 12 17:53:55 PST 2019

Who should rule?

In most cases round here, one should rule oneself only and back the
hell away from others.

A friend reminds me of Morris' candidacy in Mexico City,
and in Alaska, Stubbs was Mayor of Talkeeta for 15 years.

Purrfect solutions to political evil?

Subject: Mexico City election (2013), and town of Talkeeta

The 2013 election in Mexico City had Morris as a candidate:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/19/cat-stands-election-mexican-city

https://www.mnn.com/family/pets/stories/morris-the-cat-runs-for-mayor-in-mexico

Morris didn’t win that election, but he got around 12,000 votes.

But then there was Stubbs.

Stubbs was mayor of Talkeeta for 15 years:
(until he died at age 20 years)

https://allthatsinteresting.com/mayor-stubbs-the-cat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubbs_(cat)
“He doesn’t raise our taxes — we have no sales tax. He doesn’t
interfere with business. He’s honest.”