Money: Russkies => - $101B USD + $44B EUR + $44B CNY = RU buys 1/4 of world's Yuan reserves - [WOW!!]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jan 12 18:46:16 PST 2019

Russia down to "relatively, pocket change" in their USD holdings,
stonking it up in gold and 'rebalancing' their foreign currency
holdings with fiats other than USD.

In non-Soviet Russia, money impress you!

** Russia Buys Quarter of World Yuan Reserves in Shift From Dollar
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-09/russia-boosted-yuan-euro-holdings-as-it-dumped-dollars-in-2018?mc_cid=7521837ed8&mc_eid=[UNIQID]

Russian Central Bank buying Gold on the International market?
https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/russian-central-bank-buying-gold-on-the-international-market/

Central banks around the world are increasing their gold reserves at
an incredible pace.
https://sputniknews.com/business/201811031069477784-russia-turkey-china-gold-record-pace/

Gold reserves by country as of August 2018 (in metric tons)
(requires JS)
https://www.statista.com/statistics/267998/countries-with-the-largest-gold-reserves/

A change is gonna come folks.

Whenua Patuai, original XFactor NZ audition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl6qLuGnVJw
("This video is unavailable" gone for good? can upload, but it's an
upload/ ban war - we really need some new darknet 'tube share torrent
thingy...)

Different version, which I failed to dl before ban/block:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVnuUi_USqU
("blocked", at least in Australia - need that darknet thingy again)