Where is Coderman?

Winter-chan readyforwinter at memeware.net
Wed Jan 2 10:12:00 PST 2019

>"Karl" gmkarl at spookmail.com
>Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 06:21:40
>
>After some activism volunteering a few years ago, I found myself
persistently harassed by strangers, authorities, and anonymous hackers
in very misleading and often abusive ways.
Interesting observation; is it accurate ? It seems like all these claims
are bullshit and simple noia, unless you travel abroad to non-free
caliphate states like in Europe. The feds can run disruption campaigns
against anybody they want but yet nobody bothers me. Maybe the trick is
to not be a snitch like John or Julian, even if the content they share
should have never been secret to begin with; the public are essentially
the board members of their govt and have the right to know everything
done with their money and/or in their name/interest.
>things I was exposed to
Share them here, please.
>mental issues
Becoming the Iceman. Read it.