Where is Coderman?

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:52:21 PST 2019

Excellent reasons to be "self-employed" as a crypto asset trader with a
friend fronting for you at any exchanges requiring AML/KYC for fiat
withdrawals to bank accounts. Maybe buy a "pre-paid" major CC in your name
from someone dividing up their large credit line into smaller (e.g., $2000)
accounts and "renting" them out. If you can live off these CCs they can be
quite effective. (Some CC-issuers are questioning or closing or suspending
accounts with more than a few named "friends").
Don't forget to use Monero and or Samourai wallet's new ricochet feature
greatly impede blockchain analyzers (for BTC-only).