Anarchapulco Assassination; 'just the cost of doing business'

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Feb 11 11:03:43 PST 2019

On February 10, 2019 10:26:22 PM PST, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:55:34 -0800
>Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> "We didn't hurt anybody". Dalton was deluded. AnCap kills just as
>thoroughly as 'plain ol KKKapitalism'
>>

>	allegedly the guy was killed by drug dealers. And even retards like
>you should know that mexican drug dealers are partners of your DEA.

[remaining spew deleted]

Right. He was a RETARD who was too stupid (that's why they're called Libertards) to realize he was COMPETITION with those DEA pwned orgs.

At least he wasn't found gutted and hanging from a fence in the middle of town like they do to the OTHER 'indies', the Zetas.

Ps. >> Suck my engorged dick Juan

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail