Anarchapulco Assassination; 'just the cost of doing business'

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Feb 10 22:26:22 PST 2019

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:55:34 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> "We didn't hurt anybody". Dalton was deluded. AnCap kills just as thoroughly as 'plain ol KKKapitalism'

	allegedly the guy was killed by drug dealers. And even retards like you should know that mexican drug dealers are partners of your DEA. So putting 2 and 2 together, it's possible to assume that some americunt 'official' ordered dalton to be killed, to 'prove' that 'anarchy' doesn't 'work'.

	and the fact that a bag of shit like you are on this list gloating and linking US govt propaganda fits quite well with that assumption.

> Suck my engorged dick Juan

	didn't your joo parents cut it off?