Conforming to the standards of women - important - [PEACE]

Zigger the N.gger ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sat Dec 28 14:14:05 PST 2019

It is important that men conform to the standards of women.

Women are the ones who choose their sexual partners, and men at best
may exercise their right to say no.

So women make choices based on their hormonal profile, and birth
control pills change the hormonal profile of women, resulting in
women choosing more effeminate/feminine men as sexual partners, also
as there are no real threats in the modern West and so traditional
masculinity is not needed and the state (and/or a career) provide all
the material needs of a woman.
  https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/intimately-connected/201901/do-contraceptive-pills-affect-attraction

The Amblin Memer:

  Seduction is a Myth
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/seduction-is-a-myth/

    There is a very simple concept surrounding the dynamics of sexual
    relations that no one appears to actually be talking about, and
    this is: seduction is a myth.

    There is nothing that a man can do to trick a woman into having
    sex with him. If a man pursues a woman, unless he grabs her and
    rapes her, or drugs her and rapes her, then the decision to have
    sex with a man is made entirely by the woman.

    This means that any form of “seduction” is simply seeking the
    approval of the woman.

    This is the way it is with most animal species, as we can read
    about in the Wikipedia page on sexual selection:

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection
    The process of “seduction” is simply based on the ability of the
    male to perform in such a way as pleases the female.

    As such, if we judge masculinity based on the ability of a man to
    be chosen by females, then we are allowing masculinity itself to
    be defined by women.