California Penal Code 12355

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Dec 21 07:56:25 PST 2019

grarpamp wrote:
>>> And if he refuses... then what?
>> 	in the worst case you lost $10. Deal with it.
> How do you retrieve, a $significant to you value, from thief who...
> 1) has $significant, in original or convertible value, but refuses?
> 2) does not have $significant?

I always figured it would be worth the 10 to never have to deal with the
person again.

Maybe you simply have too much shit and it NEEDS to be expropriated for
the good of society (It you were a tribal leader you'd be slaughtered in
your sleep for withholding from the rest of the group). My suggesting is
take Jim Bell ands his 'assinine-nation politricks' and move to the
island imagined in Lord of the Flies. May the most murderous child win.

Rr