Anglin literally defends homosexuals - [PEACE]

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 15:12:26 PST 2019

> So the Amblin Memer is now literally defending MILO.

Be sure you got the story right.  I don't know it, but don't defend
homosexuality.  DEFEND gay men.  They are two separate things.  Anyone
who tells you otherwise is a fucked up libertard -- total zombies for
anything they've read in the media that seems scandalous and
different.

Trust me:  there are destinies for gay men (or women) that are FAR
greater than sodomy.  They are literally in a different species.

>   goyim = cattle
>
> According the sacred Jewish bible, there is to be exactly 3000 goyim
> to serve each Jew, and this state of worldly paradise and the
> reclamation of "greater Israel" can only occur after the loss of
> exactly 6 million Jews.

Well, it is true that you dumbfucks that (who?) wanted to be monkeys
owe the Jews, including myself, for screwing up divine plans and the
pain that the Christian/LBGQT world put us in when the devil itself
ran you dumbasses.  Remember how dumb christians were?  Exactly that
on the LBGQT side.  Unfortunately, it's not funny and recreated the
holocaust within the soul during the 21st century.

Remember when your'e rooted in a falsehood:  YOU WILL BELIEVE IN ANY
DUMBASS THING EVENTUALLY (even poop and guns as equal to love and
life).   Hence the importance of having a free mind on a journey of
KNOWLEDGE.

Marxos