Anglin literally defends homosexuals - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 20 13:51:54 PST 2019

So the Amblin Memer is now literally defending MILO.

This is a good thing. Free speech yo! :D

This might also come as (to put it very mildly) somewhat of a
surprise to those who ate the Jewish meme "Anglin is a neon-Nazi"
hook, line and sinker.

  "Nom, nom, Nazi cookies :)"

It is also a good thing that more folks realise that "oven jumpers"
are the ultimate troll on the rest of the world.

  goyim = cattle

According the sacred Jewish bible, there is to be exactly 3000 goyim
to serve each Jew, and this state of worldly paradise and the
reclamation of "greater Israel" can only occur after the loss of
exactly 6 million Jews.

(From the "in case you were wondering why 6 million was such a
 significant number to Jews" dept.)

  MILO Says That Lauren Southern Had Sex with Paul Joseph Watson
  and Bokram
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/milo-says-that-lauren-southern-had-sex-with-paul-joseph-watson-and-bokram/

    Was MILO Destroyed for Lying About Being Jewish?

    As the regular reader knows, I’ve never had a terrible opinion of
    MILO. Well, I did at first. But he grew on me, so I was happy to
    see him not looking as bad as he did on the show with Nick.

    As a rule, I have zero tolerance for homosexuals. But he’s the
    best of them. He is one of the only ones I’m even aware of who
    will say that homosexuality is most likely a result of child
    sexual abuse.

    I was legit offended when he said I’m a fed.

    And I believe that his crucifixion in the media over that
    pederasty hoax was one of the most extreme hitjobs ever.

    For those who don’t recall: MILO was scheduled to speak at CPAC
    in 2017, and a few days before the event, someone posted a clip
    of him saying that homosexual teenagers often get involved with
    older homosexual men in their thirties. This is simply a fact and
    everyone knows it. All he did was say it. And he wasn’t denounced
    for being anti-gay – he was denounced for allegedly “promoting
    pedophilia”! All he did was describe his own experiences as a
    teenage boy having “sex” with older men, and said that though
    such relationships should be illegal, they can be consensual.

      Milo Yiannopoulos gives thoughts on pedophilia.
      ~6MiB
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52czsIDNb9E

    And get this: the clip had been online, just right there sitting
    on YouTube, for over a year. And the group that “leaked” it
    claimed to have “discovered” it.

    MILO was dropped from CPAC and forced to resign from Breitbart,
    his book, “Dangerous,” which had just been released and was
    climbing the New York Times best-seller list, was literally
    pulled off of shelves, his college tours were canceled and
    basically his entire life was over.

    Moreover: the day before it happened, someone posted on /pol/
    that it was going to happen, describing it all in detail.

      /pol/ screenshot
      http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/AL3I1Y2-e1576796910485-618x253.png

    Obviously, this person was on a mailing list. That’s the only way
    he could have said exactly what happened before it happened. But
    the claims of the cause of the thing are his own insights.
    Basically, MILO wasn’t any different than any other Republican.
    There was no reason he couldn’t have just been given a show on
    Fox News.

    I mean, maybe they specifically didn’t like him because he was
    good at promoting Trump. But he was also normalizing
    homosexuality in the Republican Party, which you would think
    would be viewed as a net gain.

    I think they did it because they found out he was faking being
    part Jewish. Otherwise, there just really wasn’t any reason to go
    so hard and destroy this guy. He would have went along with the
    narrative. Even since he’s been completely destroyed, he’s gone
    along with the narrative. I just heard him the other day talking
    about “the six million.” You don’t ever hear anyone on the
    internet say that anymore. Even if they don’t openly deny it,
    they don’t bring it up. It’s too embarrassing. Because every goy
    under the age of 30 who isn’t completely out of the loop knows.

    (I heard Ashley Rae Goldenberg, a right-wing Jew, on The Ralph
    Retort this week and she said that she thinks the numbers are up
    for debate. She’s not even a self-hater, she’s a religious Chabad
    Jew. But it’s just that at this point, everyone who is at all in
    touch with internet culture is aware that saying “exactly six
    million” marks you as completely and totally out of touch.)

    MILO’s claim is that his Irish maternal grandfather married a
    German-Jewish woman, who then converted to Catholicism, and that
    his mother was raised Catholic. He’s never offered any evidence
    for the claim. And it seems rather unlikely. He’s 34, so his
    grandparents would have gotten together in the 1940s or 1950s.
    And an Irishman marrying a German Jew and converting her to
    Catholicism in that era, in Britain, would be quite a thing.

    I have no evidence for any of this, by the way, I am simply
    speculating.

    But what I think happened is this:

    MILO was involved in media in the UK, before he was famous. He is
    part Greek, and Greeks have a significant genetic overlap with
    the Jews, which results in some similar features: dark hair and
    big noses, primarily. (Nothing against my Greek bros here – I’m
    not saying they’re Jewish or Jew-like or anything else, just
    pointing out the genetic fact of the matter.) He was probably
    regularly asked if he was Jewish, because he’s a swarthy guy in
    the media. And he probably quickly realized that if you’re Jewish
    you have a lot of opportunities that you don’t have if you’re not
    Jewish.

    When he doesn’t dye his hair, he looks Greek. That is to say, he
    looks a bit Jewish.

    So he started claiming to have a Jewish maternal grandmother,
    which according to Jewish religious custom, would mean he is
    Jewish.

    Then, someone figured it out, and looked into his background, and
    found that he was lying. And that was why he was destroyed.

    That is how I believe this all went down. It is really the
    simplest explanation.