Obama: "N_ggers gonna n_g!", "all women are better than all men" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 16 16:17:24 PST 2019

N_gger!

Straight from The BBC's Relationship Counselling Department.

TFW you said something stupid, and rather than own it, you took the
spade your "wife" handed you, promptly dug a big hole, and jumped
right in.

  Obama Says Women Are "Indisputably Better" Than Men,
  And Should Lead Every Country
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/obama-says-women-are-indisputably-better-men-and-should-lead-every-country

    Are President Obama and his wife having some kind of lover's
    quarrel?

    Speaking at a private event in Singapore on Monday, President
    Obama said that if women ran every country, we would all live
    with significantly improved living standards and there would be
    less war and strife. When it comes to leadership, women are
    "indisputably better" than men, Obama said, according to the BBC,
    which was apparently invited to the event.

    Most of the world's problems, Obama said, stem from too many old
    men in positions of power, an obvious slight directed at
    President Donald Trump, though he wasn't explicitly named.

    Although they're not perfect, women are so much more advanced and
    even-headed than men, that Obama believes if women were given two
    years running every country on earth, all of our problems would
    be fixed.