Strategic Culture Foundation outs themselves as pro-Federal Reserve anti-Trump shills - [PEACE]

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Dec 8 13:23:18 PST 2019

On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 08:13:22 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> So are you proposing that Putin ought kick Visa out of Russia?

	I'm showing that putin is a wall street cocksucker. Is that clear enough for you?

> Should Trump ban all banks, or just particular banks?

	and trumpo is another wall street cocksucker. And trumpo and putin are 'partners'. Do you get it? Or are you going to spam some more zerohedge-kkkristian 'orthodox' RT bullshit? Don't forget to add some screeches about 'pizza' as well.