Strategic Culture Foundation outs themselves as pro-Federal Reserve anti-Trump shills - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 8 13:45:21 PST 2019

On Sun, Dec 08, 2019 at 06:23:18PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 08:13:22 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > So are you proposing that Putin ought kick Visa out of Russia?
>
> 	I'm showing that putin is a wall street cocksucker. Is that clear enough for you?
>

> > Should Trump ban all banks, or just particular banks?
>

> 	and trumpo is another wall street cocksucker. And trumpo and putin are 'partners'. Do you get it? Or are you going to spam some more zerohedge-kkkristian 'orthodox' RT bullshit? Don't forget to add some screeches about 'pizza' as well.

I do get that actual solutions are challenging - and that's a massive
understatement.

grarpamp is on the ball on this one - the challenges we face are not
easy to solve, nor simple, nor with "this single silver bullet"
solution.

Raving and raging about all the problems is useful to some degree, to
help educate those who missed one or another memo.

One of those problems is the Federal Reserve Banking system.

We in Australia are particularly pissed off about this. Why?

Well, after World War II, Australia was the only participant nation
to come out of the war with zero debt, having funded everything we
did in that war!

At that moment in time, just prior to the Bretton Woods meeting and
the institution of the Federal Reserve Debt system upon Australia and
all other nations the Fed could get their grubby mits on, Australia
was, bar only one, the wealthiest nation per capita, in the world!

We manufactured our own aeroplanes, trains, cars, trucks, radios,
televisions, washing machines, everything! "Cheap Japanese crap" was
always the joke.

(Switzerland was technically wealthier than Australia per capita,
since they had most of the Nazi gold, and cash and etc from other
nations too... and had been a banking "safe haven" for a very long
time prior.)

Not only did we Aussies manufacture everything we ever needed, we
grew all the food we needed - grains, fruit, begetables, abundant
meat of every sort, dairy etc.

And not only did we have zero debt, manufacture everything we needed,
and grow everything we wanted to eat, we also dug out of the ground
all the coal, oil, gas, iron ore and other metals and resources that
we ever possibly needed, to fuel our entire industry.

And, of course, on top of all this, we exported plenty.

Then Bretton Woods happened and Rothschild enslaved Australia and
with usurious debt "claimed" over 98% of the wealth of Australia -
the value of our dollar, the removal of our industry to other
nations, and we were left with a now significantly socialiast economy
relying on mineral exports to pay the interest on "our debt".

And absolute, unmitigated theft of our wealth, and a complete farce
to boot.

As more and more people discover what happened, some of them get
angry.

This awareness, and anger, is a very good thing!

Without awareness, and opposition to the evil, there is no
possibility of fixing the problem.

With awareness, and with a rising opposition to this evil, there is
at least the remote possibility that we may raise sufficient
collective intention and will to cause a correction to our erroneous
way.

Step 1, is awareness.

Please help spread the word.