Facialized: US to Force Mugshots From All Citizen Travelers

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 23:02:29 PST 2019

 On Tuesday, December 3, 2019, 10:35:17 PM PST, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

 On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 06:26:16 +0000 (UTC)

jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I find this planned Portland  rule foolish and highly improper, at least in regard to how it controls "private corporations".

>    spoken like the typical corporate fascist posing as 'libertarian'

A "corporation" is merely a fictional 'person', acting as a business.    I see no reason that a government (such as the City of Portland) should be allowed to prohibit "corporations" from using of facial recognition, yet not have the power (if the City government so chose) to prohibit ordinary citizens from likewise using facial recognition.   What's the difference?
Which is it?  A Statist wants 'government' to do anything it wants.  Require anything.  Prohibit anything.  Control everything.
           Jim Bell