Not Even a $10 Million Reward Can Get Anyone to Come Forward About Cartel Leader's Whereabouts: Absent the AP system, why should they?

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Dec 1 17:08:57 PST 2019

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 00:01:13 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> me : An assassination market run by american businesses and politicians(american govcorp) would indeed be a market for american terrorism.

> Which is a good reason that it shouldn't MERELY be for 'american businesses and politicians'.   Make it available for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.   See what happens.

	that's not something that journos are going to propose. Maybe they are a lot less clueless than you think and they figured out that they would be targets as well.

> "freedom" is one of those things that are good if everyone has it, but bad if only a small number of people has it.  You probably won't understand this, or at least you won't admit it,

	Isn't that cute - I think it's easy to see who has the better grasp of political philosophy here...and it's not you =)

	Notice how your definition of 'freedom' just implicitly included the ability of american govcorp to engage in terrorism. That's not the sort of freedom that liberalism advocates.

> >You know, terrorism, what lies at the foundation of american-bussinesses-government.
>
> Then, use AP and use it to target such people, if they are as bad as you say.

	And you think american businesses and politicians are going to provide AP infrastructure so that people can destroy those same businesses and politicians? They will commit suicide...just because? Who is the clueless one here?

	So back to the claim made by some journos  :

	A 'policy' market run by american bussinesses and governemt is a market for american terrorism. Claim is 100% correct and so not clueless at all.

> "PAM was shut down in August 2003 after multiple US senators condemned it as an assassination and terrorism market, a characterization criticized in turn by futures-exchange expert Robin Hanson of George Mason University, and several journalists.

	yes, those were the clueless ones. hanson and 'et al'.