Not Even a $10 Million Reward Can Get Anyone to Come Forward About Cartel Leader's Whereabouts: Absent the AP system, why should they?

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 16:01:13 PST 2019

 On Sunday, December 1, 2019, 03:04:46 PM PST, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

 On Sun, 1 Dec 2019 22:37:04 +0000 (UTC)

jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> In 2003, the USG began to promote a proposed system, "PAM", which was quickly dubbed by the clueless and biased news media as being "terrorism futures".
>    what's clueless about that?

I called the news media "clueless and biased".   And that assessment is quite correct.  That doesn't mean that everything they talk about is necessarily false or bad.  In this case,  they cluelessly failed to appreciate what they were seeing.   Like in the movie Forrest Gump, where the main character (Gump) repeatedly found himself in situations whose significance he didn't understand, but were obvious to the viewers of the movie.
  PAM could very well have worked, at least as it had been intended,  if it had been implemented,   And it would have worked much better, if it had been implemented for all people, under principles of AP.   But the clueless and biased media didn't understand that simple reality,   Precisely because they were clueless and biased.

 >An assassination market run by american businesses and politicians(american govcorp) would indeed be a market for american terrorism.

Which is a good reason that it shouldn't MERELY be for 'american businesses and politicians'.   Make it available for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.   See what happens. "freedom" is one of those things that are good if everyone has it, but bad if only a small number of people has it.  You probably won't understand this, or at least you won't admit it,

>You know, terrorism, what lies at the foundation of american-bussinesses-government.

Then, use AP and use it to target such people, if they are as bad as you say.

 >   Policy Analysis Market

 >   "The Policy Analysis Market (PAM), part of the FutureMAP project, was a proposed futures exchange developed, beginning in May 2001, "
  >  "PAM was shut down in August 2003 after multiple US senators condemned it as an assassination and terrorism market, "
  >  exactly what it is/was.

Nevertheless, the biased news media was indeed clueless.   Except for a very few of them.  Google search ' "assassination politics" "PAM" '.
One result:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Policy_Analysis_Market

"PAM was shut down in August 2003 after multiple US senators condemned it as an assassination and terrorism market, a characterization criticized in turn by futures-exchange expert Robin Hanson of George Mason University, and several journalists. Since PAM's closure, several private-sector variations on the idea have been launched."
                     Jim Bell