Trump's communism

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Aug 31 22:58:34 PDT 2019

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 10:42:33PM -0300, Punk wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 11:21:44 +1000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > > Fixing the monetary system is coup complete problem, one of many
> > >
> > > Building a border wall was hard - fixing the monetary system will be a lot
> > > harder.
> > >
> > > First have to flatten Harvard with tanks, drop leading progressives from
> > > helicopters into the pacific, and ship the rest of them to Alaska. Then we
> > > will worry about the monetary system
> >

> > True, the incumbent (((the Federal Reserve Banks))) wields
> > significant power.
> >
> > Any expectation that a sitting USA president can declare its end
> > without massive systemic opposition is farcical.
>

> 	What?  The only farcical thing here are the supporters of the
> 	trump cunt - yourself included.
>
> 	So let me underscore again the fact that the trump cunt is
> 	whining because the wall street mafia isn't printing enough
> 	money, that is, isn't stealing enough. Stealing from the poor and
> 	giving to govcorp, that's what communism is all about. And that's
> 	trump's plan.

My implied point is that the sooner the current fiat collapse the
better - but are we ready either which way?

> 	So yeah, trump and the scum who support him like her majesty
> 	james donald are the most farcical intellectual frauds one can
> 	imagine. Except they are real.

The Federal Reserve Banks is the incumbent - notwithstanding the
unlawful events which lead to the current regime.

Being the incumbent, the Fed wants to protect its power, thus JFK.

I imagine that Trump does not want to be the third US president
murdered by bullet.

If we're going to have fiats, they should at least be printed in a
way which is not exponential wealth rapage - i.e., everyone who uses
such fiats ought share the benefit - at least in principle, digital
currencies could provide such a mechanism. Gov printed fiats could
potentially provide this type of underlay as well, but not with
demonocracy, which is fatally flawed.

It would be great to have a mentally competent speaker in a public
position "of authority and sway", unfortunately the inglorious West
does not have this, and the system of "democracy" pretty much ensures
we cannot have this.

So from where we are now, how to we get to a better place - this is
the eternal question...  or, acknowledgment of the present facts on
the ground, ought not be taken as an endorsement of the current
regime.