Trump's communism

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Aug 31 18:42:33 PDT 2019

On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 11:21:44 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 01, 2019 at 07:23:43AM +0800, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> > On 2019-08-31 4:19 am, Punk wrote:
> >

> > > ps: and that's just ONE of the many ways in which the trump cunt his robot-followers endorse and support communism.
> >
> > Fixing the monetary system is coup complete problem, one of many
> >
> > Building a border wall was hard - fixing the monetary system will be a lot
> > harder.
> >
> > First have to flatten Harvard with tanks, drop leading progressives from
> > helicopters into the pacific, and ship the rest of them to Alaska. Then we
> > will worry about the monetary system
>

> True, the incumbent (((the Federal Reserve Banks))) wields
> significant power.
>
> Any expectation that a sitting USA president can declare its end
> without massive systemic opposition is farcical.

	What?  The only farcical thing here are the supporters of the trump cunt - yourself included.

	So let me underscore again the fact that the trump cunt is whining because the wall street mafia isn't printing enough money, that is, isn't stealing enough. Stealing from the poor and giving to govcorp, that's what communism is all about. And that's trump's plan.

	So yeah, trump and the scum who support him like her majesty james donald are the most farcical intellectual frauds one can imagine. Except they are real.