Fwd: Re: PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Aug 24 18:38:52 PDT 2019

On 2019-08-18 12:52 pm, Punk wrote:
> 	Of course they do. Merchants tell politicians to manufacture laws to enrich them both and steal from the consumers. Again, A of the ABC of political economy.

The theory that capitalists are the ruling class is your spin on the
anarchism of Spooner, Bastiat, and Gustav de Molinari.  It is not what
they say.

You are commie telling anarcho capitalists that communism is the real
anarcho capitalism, similar to the large supply of shills explaining
that progressivism is the real antisemitism, the real reaction, and the
real Christianity.

"Hail fellow Christian, I love God and Jesus, and by the way God demands
gay marriage and you need to transition your boys at age nine to attend
drag queen story hour"

"Hail fellow white male heterosexual, I hate Jews, and, by the way,
Trump is an orange crypto Jew who fails at everything, so you should
vote for a brown commie Democrat."

And you are telling us "Hail fellow anarcho capitalist. I totally oppose
the state, and, by the way capital is actually the state"

Here is how one can tell a paid shill from someone who actually believes
what he is saying:

A paid shill can never commit a thought crime, because he is posting
from an FBI office or university office on an FBI or university
computer, and Human Resources would black list him if he committed
thought crime.

So, to prove you are not yet another paid shill working from a shill
office, commit a thought crime.

Here is a selection of questions with potential thought crime answers.

To prove you are not a paid shill working from a shill office, answer
whichever question has the most unthinkable thought crime answer.

What caused the great minority mortgage meltdown?  (This question should
be as easy as "what color is a black hole", but describe the mechanism
and process)?

Why do a larger proportion of women in female majority workplaces report
sexual harassment than women in workplaces that have only a small female
minority?

Why are women extremely steamed about entirely imaginary fraternity
rape, and totally relaxed about massive and widespread Muslim rape?

What proportion of new ventures headed by women, or with mixed male and
female heads, fail, and why do almost all off them fail?

What is the cause of the high imprisonment rate of blacks, and the
particularly high imprisonment rate of American blacks? hint, it might
have something to do with your relative safety in certain streets.

What is the origin of Ashkenazim Jews, what is the connection between
Ashkenazim and the crusades?

What is Darwin's big idea, and what is the role of races in Darwin's big
idea?

Answer one of the above, where the answer will prove that HR is not
watching your posting.

---