PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Aug 24 21:36:52 PDT 2019

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 09:38:52 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> >> Merchants never rule.
>
> On 2019-08-18 12:52 pm, Punk wrote:
> > 	Of course they do. Merchants tell politicians to manufacture laws to enrich them both and steal from the consumers. Again, A of the ABC of political economy.
>
> The theory that capitalists are the ruling class is your spin on the
> anarchism of Spooner, Bastiat, and Gustav de Molinari.

	you're a broken, blind record eh? I already stated that bastiat was no anarchist. I guess you don't even read the messages you pretend to reply to.

	As to the fact that merchants, manufacturers and government are partners in crime, you just have to look around you. Oh wait, you being a blind retard, or a piece of fascist shit playing dumb, are never going to look around you - or admit that you're just a dishonest to the core liar.

	And yet :

	https://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/17/opinion/17buffett.html

	That's arch 'capitalist' warren buffett profusely thanking his (and your) government for saving the fascist house of cards known as 'teh amerikan economy' (17 trillions bailout) - you see, the amerikan economy can't exist without uncle sam. You may have some trouble understanding what buffett says because his mouth is so full with uncle sam's cock that he can barely speak. Same as you.

	So, worthless scumbag james donald, and 100% fake 'libertarian' james donald, what's your next move? Lie yet again about my 'spin' on liberalism?

	I guess I will then keep posting the same Adam Smith quotes. And buffet's little piece.