Suicided by Deep State: Jeffrey Epstein, Galizia, Palfrey, Rich (AP in Effect)

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 10:13:28 PDT 2019

 On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 01:38:50 PM PDT, jamesd at echeque.com <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

 >That there are going to be dual, and duelling, investigations into
>Epstein's convenient suicide suggests that Barr, like myself, suspects
>that the FBI may have given Epstein a bit of help suiciding, in which
>case he probably also suspects that a whole lot of other people who knew
>too much about the Clintons may also have had a bit of FBI assistance in
>their similarly convenient suicides.

Since Epstein's death, we have heard of the MCC facility being woefully under-staffed.  Okay, that may have been true.  But one of the simplest solution to that problem wouldhave been for the Warden to put out an ad, on the Web, saying:
"We are charged at MCC with keeping Jeffrey Epstein safe, but we don't have nearlyenough personnel to do this.  Therefore, we ask for volunteers of police officers andex-police officers to come in MCC and sit outside Epstein's cell, and check him very frequently,perhaps monitoring him continuously or every 2-3 minutes   We also request from the public donations of money to help pay for these professionals to monitor Epstein to ensure that hedoesn't kill himself, or is killed by anyone else."
Yes, I realize that this proposal is laughably obvious.  Now.  In 'hindsight'  But why didn't it occur to the fools running the MCC?   There is not doubt that a large fraction of the population wanted to see Epstein dead...EVENTUALLY.   But, most of those probably wanted him to survive,at least until he implicated and helped convict his co-conspirators.  So, there would probably havebeen hundreds of volunteers.
I don't think any of the staff at MCC will be able to credibly explain why this solution wasn't tried.
              Jim Bell