Suicided by Deep State: Jeffrey Epstein, Galizia, Palfrey, Rich (AP in Effect)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Aug 11 13:30:14 PDT 2019

That there are going to be dual, and duelling, investigations into
Epstein's convenient suicide suggests that Barr, like myself, suspects
that the FBI may have given Epstein a bit of help suiciding, in which
case he probably also suspects that a whole lot of other people who knew
too much about the Clintons may also have had a bit of FBI assistance in
their similarly convenient suicides.

Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

	“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this
morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s
death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the
FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is
opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

It took two years for Trump to start the wall.  It will take a year and
a half to clean up the FBI.

Cleaning up the FBI is a counter coup, an autocoup.  In a counter coup,
you don't show your hand till you are in a position to nail the
traitor's hides to the wall and survive doing so.

Black pilling on Trump bringing the jobs back was a mistake.  Black
pilling on Syria turned out to be a mistake.  Black pilling on the wall
turned out to be a mistake.  Black pilling on legal immigration and H-1B
turned out to be a mistake.

Let's not black pill on cleaning up the FBI and draining the swamp.  We
now have dueling investigations into the latest suicide of someone who
knew too much about the Clintons.

Epstein knew too much about too many important and powerful people.

In particular he knew too much about the Clintons.

His continuing usefulness depended on him being pals with Trump, and
thus potentially having the goods on Trump.  The mainstream media was
salivating over the Trump connection.   So they put the heat on him to
give them the goods on Trump.  And then it comes out that though he says
he is pals with Trump, though he told his girls he was pals with Trump,
they never saw Trump palling with him.

Hence not useful.  And, a few hours after this comes out, a few hours
after it becomes known he is not useful, there is a convenient camera
malfunction and he hangs himself in a room with nothing to hang himself
from.

Yet another tragic suicide by someone who knows stuff about the Clintons.

The connection with Israel is that Epstein was blackmailing a wealthy
Jew who had connections with Israel. (That Jew claims that Epstein was
embezzling from him, but strangely took no action to prosecute that
supposed embezzlement) That is a mighty thin connection to Israel, but
there is a mighty thick connection to the Clintons, to Mueller, and to
the FBI.

And there is, of course, a long history of the FBI doing dirty work for
the Clintons.

Whenever the FBI is caught up to no good, they are apt to blame Mossad
and the Jews, as with Mueller's "Dancing Israelis", (though lately
Mueller has been blaming Russian Trolls).

So when someone implies that Mossad abducted Epstein or murdered
Epstein, I suspect that the person telling me this is an FBI shill, and
that the FBI murdered Epstein to shut him up.

---