New article by me: Oxford Union censorship

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:13:13 PDT 2018

On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 03:33:27 -0700
Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:

> http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/05312018/irony-oxford-union-wont-release-video-whistleblowing-panel

	https://georgiebc.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/transcript-of-whistleblowing-panel-censored-by-oxford-union/

	wow - the target is so rich. For stanters....

	"You know, there are no female philosophers because a female philosopher is called a feminist."

	and then,

	https://georgiebc.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/free-speech-censorship-and-the-oxford-union/

	"In 2012, reddit was a cesspool that reflected the free speech of powerful men at the expense of the human dignity and privacy of anyone weaker, and Violentacrez was its most prolific bottom feeder. In the words of journalist Adrian Chen, “His specialty is distributing images of scantily-clad underage girls, but as Violentacrez he also issued an unending fountain of racism, porn, gore, misogyny, incest, and exotic abominations yet unnamed.” Brutsch moderated hundreds of the most predatory sub-reddits, including Creepshots, Jailbait, Chokeabitch, Beatingwomen, Picsofdeadjailbait and even worse,"

	bottom line, marsh is a piece of feminazi, anti-free-speech shit.

	she says some sensible stuff elsewhere, but I think it's safe to assume she is just the typical 'progressive' left wing fascist posing as 'human rights' 'activist'