Saker interviews Michael Hoffman - definitive JQ author - [MINISTRY] [WAR]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jun 23 17:34:18 PDT 2018

** 'Orthodox Judaism Is a Religion of Lying and Deceit' - The Saker
Interviews Michael Hoffman

http://www.unz.com/tsaker/an-interview-with-michael-a-hoffman-ii/

https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=d3b71de342&e=5110f4b440

by Michael Hoffman Unz Review (1,109 views) on Fri, Jun 22, 2018

Hoffman is author of the academic work 'Judaism's Strange Gods',
amongst other books.

 Introduction by the Saker: I have always had a passion for theology
 in general and the studies of religions in general. Several years
 ago I discovered, quite by chance, a book written by Michael A.
 Hoffman II entitled Judaism’s Strange Gods
 https://www.amazon.com/Judaisms-Strange-Gods-Revised-Expanded/dp/0970378483/?tag=unco037-20
 which I found most interesting and thought provoking.

 Reading that book, I felt that I wanted to find out much more and I
 ended up ordering and reading Michael A. Hoffman II’s magnum opus
 Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism,
 Self-Worship, Superstition and Deceit
 https://www.amazon.com/Judaism-Discovered-Anti-Biblical-Self-Worship-Superstition/dp/0970378459
 which absolutely amazed me: over 1000 pages packed with information,
 sources and most interesting analyses. Needless to say, the book was
 also very controversial and elicited all sorts of negative reactions
 from various reviewers.

 Here I need to immediately begin by a disclaimer: while the topic of
 “Rabbinical Phariseism” (modern “Judaism” should be called something
 like “Rabbinical Phariseism” since all modern Judaic denomination
 are descendants of the sect of the Pharisees; furthermore, this
 religion is dramatically different from the religion of Abraham,
 Isaac and Jacob: it is the religion of Maimonides, Karo, Luria and
 others) has always fascinated me and while I do have a graduate
 degree in theology, I am absolutely not qualified to endorse or
 refute the views of Hoffman.

 What I can say is that his books are very well written, well
 researched, fully sourced and that I see no contradictions between
 what he wrote and the little I personally know about this topic. As
 for his critique of the religion of the Rabbinical Pharisees (from
 which all form of modern “Orthodox Judaism” stem from), it is not
 “racist” in any way: unlike ethnicity, a ---religion is a personal
 choice and thus a legitimate target for scrutiny and criticism---
 and Hoffman’s condemnation of Rabbinical Phariseism is in no way
 harsher than the writings of Church Fathers like Saint Justin
 Martyr, Saint John Chrysostome, Saint Cyprian of Carthage or Saint
 Ephrem the Syrian.

 Hoffman recently published another amazing book, the 700 pages long
 “The Occult Renaissance Church of Rome”
 https://www.amazon.com/Occult-Renaissance-Church-Rome/dp/0990954722/?tag=unco037-20
 which I began reading (I am about 1/3rd through) with, again, rapt
 interest. Yet again, here was a very well researched and beautifully
 controversial book which gave me as strong desire to speak with the
 author and, luckily for me, Michael A. Hoffman II has kindly agree
 to replies to my questions to him on his life and research. The
 following is the full unedited Q&A with I had with him.

 …

Enjoy...