Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 15:45:42 PST 2018

On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 09:29:44 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> >> Lots of white people, myself among them, flipped houses.
>
> On 1/7/2018 8:33 AM, juan wrote:
> > 	thanks for personally admitting that you are a thieving
> > scammer.
>
> Buying something and selling it is not theft, nor is it a scam if the
> thing is as it is represented to be.

	you are a thieving scammer - people bought and sold because your
	commie goldman-sachs-government was 'subsidizing' the market. It
	was 'understood' that 'real state prices never go down' (when
	your commie government keeps printing money)

	You can vomit as much 'rationalizations' as you want. But I
	just happen to know the ABC of money and government-bank
	communism, so all your highly stupid commie lies have no effect
	on me.

	Anyway, the bottom line here is that you are just a dumb racist
	commie of the right wing variety.