Japan opens asylum floodgates in 2017

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Feb 18 03:19:30 PST 2018

Well seems Japan's catching up to the West on the Asylum seeker front
- 19,628 asylum seekers in 2017, something of a record!

This is an 80% growth!

And 20 of these applications were accepted!

  "Immigration is a controversial subject in Japan, where many pride
  themselves on cultural and ethnic homogeneity, even as the
  population ages and its workforce shrinks."

Damn! Those open minded and accomodating Japs, more welcoming than
Israelis!‼ Seriously, that's quite a feat...

  “Twenty people is way too few. Judging from our experience in
  refugee support, I believe more people should be accepted,”
  said Eri Ishikawa, of the Japan Association for Refugees.

Welp, that's working out for them ...

Seriously, we need organisations with the efficacy of Eri Ishikawa in
our countries - at least the Japanese are still allowed a little
pride in their own people and culture.

"Open borders" - only possible with "democracy".

https://dailystormer.name/japan-19628-asylum-applications-in-2017-only-20-approved/
Japan: 19,628 Asylum Applications in 2017 – Only 20 Approved