Why Are All The Anarchists So Fucked Up?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:44:45 PST 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dq8kt8zfCU

On Thursday February 15, 2018, Derrick Broze spoke at Anarchapulco
2018 in Acapulco, Mexico. Derrick discusses the need for a holistic
self-assessment in order to change the world and to be an exampled of
a self-actualized being.

The Conscious Resistance Network is an independent media organization
focused on empowering individuals through education, philosophy,
health, and community organizing. We work to create a world where
corporate and state power does not rule over the lives of free human
beings.

Support our work: Patreon.com/DerrickBroze

Find more videos like this at: www.theconsciousresistance.com

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=anarchapulco&sp=CAI%253D