I am a criminal

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:01:52 PDT 2018

On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 15:51:18 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 08/30/2018 03:15 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 10:13:51 -0400
> > Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
> >

> >> Solve all of the above problems and proceed:  You will discover that
> >> killing scapegoats
> >
> > 	you are confused about the nature of pigs and the military
>
> Our respondent was talking about killing political offenders, not their
> servants.

	Sorry I thought you were talking about pigs since you mentioned them in a previous message. Anyway none of these criminals are 'scapegoats'. Your use of the term is unwarranted.  Both pigs and their bosses are 'the state', pigs being materially responsible and so arguably worse offenders than politicians but still all of them have to go.

> >> does not repair systemic disorders hard wired into
> >> the fabric of daily
> >
> > 	right but it can help. Plus there's this little thing called justice.
>
> A.K.A. revenge.

	also know as payback or justice.

> Revenge is a losing strategy, alienating potential supporters and
> assuring that the opposition will "fight to the last man" even in
> hopeless situations.

	why would they fight when fighting means they will get justice also known as death? Yet another thing you are missing about the nature of pigs. They are cowards.

	"Revenge is a losing strategy'

	so you are saying that justice is a losing strategy?

> So revenge is a core component of the Rebel As You
> Are Told package provided to would-be rebels by their rulers.

	I don't think that rulers promote revege, aka justice. Quite the opposite, what rulers promote is the idea that revenge against them (or justice) is a bad idea.

> Killing in self defense only,

	duh, killing pigs is, by definition, self defense.

> and offering a path to rehabilitation for
> defectors from the Other Side,

	well yes ex pigs are free to start killing their ex accomplices if they want.

> are winning strategies.

	anyway, it's true that non violent are better in  some ways, but that doesnt mean that violent means are bad.